The Stoughton Public Library meeting room policies have been adopted by the Library Board and will govern use of the meeting rooms. To check availability, contact the library via email or call 608-873-6281. Meeting room reservations will not be final until the form is filled out, signed and approved by the library.
Second Floor Conference Rooms
The Wahlin Room has a table that can seat four, but the room can hold up to six people. The Madison Community Foundation Room has a table that can seat six, but the room can comfortably hold up to eight people. Both rooms have a dry-erase wall; ask for markers and erasers at the Adult Information Desk. Rooms can be reserved up to 6 weeks in advance. You will be asked for your Photo ID or Library Card when you check in to use the meeting room.
Second Floor Meeting Rooms policy (approved 9/20/2017)
Carnegie Meeting Room
The Carnegie Meeting Room is a large basement meeting room and accommodates up to 50 people.
To reserve the Carnegie meeting room:
- Read the Carnegie meeting room policy (approved 9/20/2017)
- Fill out the online registration form OR
- Call the library at 608-873-6281 to check for availability
- The Carnegie Room may be reserved 6 weeks in advance.
- Complete the Online Meeting Room Use Form
- Submit the signed, completed forms to the Library:
- In person at the Adult Reference Desk
- Scanned and emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online not for profit form is emailed to the library when submitted
- Faxed (please call or email us to request the fax number and let us know when you plan to send your fax)
Meeting room reservations will not be final until the form is filled out, signed and approved by the library.
With prior notice, the library may be able to provide the following for use in the Carnegie Meeting Room:
- LCD projector (you must provide your own Windows laptop)
- Whiteboard with markers
- Lectern with microphone