The Stoughton Public Library now offers wireless printing! There are a few ways to use this service:
- Visit our Wireless Printing Portal and follow the directions onscreen to submit your document(s). You can enter your first name in the "Guest Name or Library Card Number" field if you like (no spaces in this field please)
- You can also email documents as attachments, or forward an email with the document attached.
- Black and white documents to tbs-stolib-bw [at] eprintitservice.com
- Color documents to tbs-stolib-color [at] eprintitservice.com
- You can also check your device's app store for the EPrintIt app if you prefer.
Visit the top floor Information Desk and we can release the print job for you. You can pay for the prints at the first floor Circulation desk: 15 cents per page for black and white, and 50 cents per page for color.