East Side Park, Stoughton, WI
Join us to celebrate being you!
- Start the day with the Perfect Harmony Chorus Concert.
- Bring a lunch and jam out with the McCloskeys.
- Learn during panels of local LGTBQIA+ leaders.
- Listen to stories about celebrating who you are shared by community members throughout the event.
- Enjoy crafts, activities, and resources for all ages including book recommendations.
- End the day learning about Drag and Drag Performers!
There will be all ages activities starting at 12:00pm till the end of the event including crafts, face painting, bubbles, and more!
10:00AM Perfect Harmony Chorus Concert
12:00PM Jam Session
1:00 Local LGBTQIA+ Leader Panel (Officer Oren, Elliott Rittenberry, and Bailey Anderson)
1:45 Story Time and activities
2:15 Local Legislator Panel (Rep. Jacobson, Council Person Ligocki, and Sen. Spreitzer)
3:00 Book Talk with Maddie Tyner
3:30 Let's Talk About Drag