- The next election will be Tuesday, August 9, 2022.
- For information about voting in Wisconsin, see myvote.wi.gov/en-us.
- For information about voting in Stoughton, visit www.ci.stoughton.wi.us/vote.
- Voter registration information is available from the City Clerk and at myvote.wi.gov/en-US/RegisterToVote.
- To find out about voting absentee, visit https://myvote.wi.gov/en-US/VoteAbsentee
- Information about voter photo identification can be found from the City Clerk and at myvote.wi.gov/en-us/PhotoIDRequired.
- If you need assistance with voter photo identification options, the Dane County Voter ID Coalition may be able to help: (608) 285-2141.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
- Centers For Disease Control (CDC) (COVID-19)
- National Library of Medicine
- National Institutes of Health
- WI Department of Health Services
- COVID-19 Coronavirus and Wisconsin Unemployment Benefits
- Financial Resources
- Dane County Resources
- COVID-19 Testing Options
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
2020 Tax Information
- The filing and payment deadline for individuals this year has been extended from 4/15/21 to 5/17/21. More information is available here.
- Wisconsin information: https://www.revenue.wi.gov
- Federal information: https://www.irs.gov
- All forms and instructions are available online: