2021 Tax Information
- Wisconsin information: https://www.revenue.wi.gov
- Federal information: https://www.irs.gov
- All forms and instructions are available online:
- Federal Tax Forms
- State of Wisconsin Tax Forms
- We have a small collection of basic federal and state tax forms at the library. We also have internet access computers you can use to print out tax forms and information (15 cents per page black and white, 50 cents per page color printing)
- The next election will be Tuesday, August 9, 2022.
- For information about voting in Wisconsin, see myvote.wi.gov/en-us.
- For information about voting in Stoughton, visit www.ci.stoughton.wi.us/vote.
- Voter registration information is available from the City Clerk and at myvote.wi.gov/en-US/RegisterToVote.
- To find out about voting absentee, visit https://myvote.wi.gov/en-US/VoteAbsentee
- Information about voter photo identification can be found from the City Clerk and at myvote.wi.gov/en-us/PhotoIDRequired.
- If you need assistance with voter photo identification options, the Dane County Voter ID Coalition may be able to help: (608) 285-2141.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
- Centers For Disease Control (CDC) (COVID-19)
- National Library of Medicine
- National Institutes of Health
- WI Department of Health Services
- COVID-19 Coronavirus and Wisconsin Unemployment Benefits
- Financial Resources
- Dane County Resources
- COVID-19 Testing Options
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Other Useful Links
- Eviction resources:
- Stoughton Chamber of Commerce Wedding Guide
- Stoughton Emergency Resource Guide
- Stoughton Area Senior Center Guide