Leave a Legacy and Help Your Library Continue to Grow
People like you helped the library:
- to add an addition to the original 1908 Carnegie Library during the Mezzanine remodel in 2006
- to remodel the Children’s Room in 2008
- to fund the renovation of the second floor in 2015
Our Library Says a Lot About Our Community
The Stoughton Public Library welcomed nearly 145,000 visits in 2014 and patrons checked out over 268,811 items.
The library is open 6 days each week for a total of 64 hours each week.
That means there were 44 people in the door and 81 items checked out each open hour of 2014! Remember, regardless of the amount, a gift to Stoughton Public Library is a gift of knowledge.
A donation to the Library is a thoughtful and caring way to honor a:
- Birth of a child
- Loss of a loved one
- Special occasion
How you can support the Stoughton Public Library:
- Designate your gift be used for the Library Building Fund
- Indicate your donation be usedfor library collections (books, audiovisual, magazines)
- Sponsor special library program costs, materials, and presenters
- Specify your donation be used wherever need is greatest through an undesignated donation
Some examples of the types of gifts that support your library are:
- Monetary donations
- Securities or property for immediate or future use
- Bequest in your will or living trust
Legacy Gifts & Memorials are a wonderful and lasting way to remember a friend or loved one, or to commemerate a special occasion.
All gifts are tax deductible.
For further information, contact:
Stoughton Public Library
304 South Fourth Street
Stoughton, WI 53589
Phone: (608) 873-6281