For everyone's health and safety, the library remains closed to the public until further notice. We are planning for a partial reopening in mid-May.
We continue to offer curbside pickup service. You may return any library materials using our outdoor book drop.
- The library is now fine-free.
- We are quarantining returned items for up to 96 hours before we check them in. You do not need to turn your items in before their due date.
- Patrons may return library materials in our outdoor bookdrop.
- WiFi is still available from the exterior of the building (no password required, simply connect to "Library-Wireless")
- All in-person programs, meeting room use, and outreach will be canceled during this time.
- We are hosting virtual and curbside programs for children, teens, and adults.
- E-books and digital audiobooks are still available through Overdrive/Libby.
- Online resources are also available from home.
- If you need help accessing Overdrive or any online resource, call 608-873-6281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (this includes help with lost, expired, and new library cards). We'll get back to you in 1-2 days.
- We appreciate your patience as we adjust our services during these difficult times!