For everyone's health and safety, the library remains closed. Please read our library director's statement on the reasons for postponing the partial reopening originally scheduled for July 6.
We continue to offer curbside pickup service. You may return any library materials using our outdoor book drop.
- Existing holds will expire starting August 1. If you are unable to pick up holds before their expiration date, please call 608-873-6281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can place those expired holds again. Apologies--we are unable to hold items for additional time beyond their expiration date.
- No items will be due before August 1 and any fines accrued from March 16-August 1 will be waived.
- We are quarantining returned items for 96 hours before we check them in. On your record, the item(s) will be marked as checked out and accruing fines during this 4-day period. These fines will be waived upon checkin. You do not need to turn your items in 4 days before their due date.
- Patrons may return library materials in our outdoor bookdrop.
- WiFi is still available from the exterior of the building (no password required, simply connect to "Library-Wireless")
- All in-person programs, meeting room use, and outreach will be canceled during this time.
- We are hosting virtual and curbside programs for children, teens, and adults.
- E-books and digital audiobooks are still available through Overdrive/Libby.
- Online resources are also available from home.
- If you need help accessing Overdrive or any online resource, call 608-873-6281 or email email@example.com (this includes help with lost, expired, and new library cards). We'll get back to you in 1-2 days.
- We appreciate your patience as we adjust our services during these difficult times!