For everyone's health and safety, the library remains closed. Please read our library director's statement on the reasons for postponing the partial reopening originally scheduled for July 6.
We continue to offer curbside pickup service, however. All due dates have been extended to August 1. You may return items owned by the Stoughton Public Library at this time, but we request that you keep other libraries' materials for the time being.
- Existing holds will not expire.
- No items will be due during this time and any fines accrued will be waived.
- Patrons are encouraged to keep their library materials at home until the facility is re-opened. If you have items owned by our library, you may return them in the bookdrop.
- All due dates will be extended. (Ignore any overdue or pre-overdue notices you receive.)
- WiFi is still available from the exterior of the building.
- All programs, meeting room use, and outreach will be canceled during this time.
- We are hosting online story times for preschoolers and activity ideas for K-5 children.
- E-books and digital audiobooks are still available through Overdrive/Libby.
- Online resources (now including AncestryLibrary!) are also available from home.
- If you need help accessing Overdrive or any online resource, call 873-6281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (this includes help with lost, expired, and new library cards). We'll get back to you in 1-2 days.