For everyone's health and safety, the library remains closed to the public until further notice.
We continue to offer curbside pickup service. You may return any library materials using our outdoor book drop.
- The library is now fine-free.
- We are quarantining returned items for 96 hours before we check them in. You do not need to turn your items in before their due date.
- Patrons may return library materials in our outdoor bookdrop.
- WiFi is still available from the exterior of the building (no password required, simply connect to "Library-Wireless")
- All in-person programs, meeting room use, and outreach will be canceled during this time.
- We are hosting virtual and curbside programs for children, teens, and adults.
- E-books and digital audiobooks are still available through Overdrive/Libby.
- Online resources are also available from home.
- If you need help accessing Overdrive or any online resource, call 608-873-6281 or email email@example.com (this includes help with lost, expired, and new library cards). We'll get back to you in 1-2 days.
- We appreciate your patience as we adjust our services during these difficult times!