This discussion meets in the library on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm (via Zoom). When we are able to meet in person, a second session meets the following Wednesday at the Stoughton Area Senior Center at 1:00 pm. In 2021, we'll be meeting January-July and September-November (not meeting in December or August).
No need to register; please join us! To request a copy of the upcoming book or to be added to the Page Turners email list, contact the library at (608) 873-6281.
The books and dates for the first few months of the year are:
- Afterlife by Julia Alvarez (1/26/21) https://zoom.us/j/94504910678
- The Beekeeper of Aleppo by Christy Lefteri (2/23/21) https://zoom.us/j/94504910678
- The Paragon Hotel by Lyndsay Faye (3/23/21) https://zoom.us/j/94504910678
- There There by Tommy Orange (4/27/21) https://zoom.us/j/94504910678
- Disappearing Earth by Julia Phillips (5/25/21) https://zoom.us/j/94504910678
- The Incendiaries by R.O. Kwon (6/22/21) PLEASE NOTE: We will be meeting in person at East Side Park, 225 S. Lynn St. at 6:30pm. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- The Scent Keeper by Erica Bauermeister (7/27/21)
- No discussion in August
- Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother's Will To Survive by Stephanie Land (9/28/21)
- Blood Water Paint by Joy McCullough (10/26/21)