From October 19-31, we're giving away free books to children! One book per child ages 0-10.
1. Check out our list of free books on Goodreads.
- Board Books for our youngest readers (babies and toddlers)
- Picture Books for our preschool and young elementary readers
- Readers for children learning to read on their own (picture book fans also enjoy Readers)
- Chapter Books for younger elementary readers (note: chapter book series do not need to be read in order)
- Books for Upper Elementary readers
- We also have some Spooky Books collected from all the lists
- And a small list of titles that aren't on Goodreads (one nonfiction Llama Reader and some activity books)
Please note: if you follow links from Goodreads to "other books by this author" or "other recommended titles," it will show you books we don't have on our prize shelves. Be sure you're browsing only these lists as you make your selections.
2. Email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know:
- Your child's name and age
- Their top three choices, ranked in preference (the book they most hope to get is #1)
You can also call 608-873-6281 and leave a message for Amanda if email isn't a good communication method for you.
3. Wait for Amanda to get back in touch with you to let you know your child's book is available and arrange pickup. I am working my way through the list in order that requests are received, so don't worry if you don't get a reply for a few days.