For everyone's health and safety, the library will be closed until further notice.
- Existing holds will not expire.
- No items will be due during this time and any fines accrued will be waived.
- Patrons are encouraged to keep their library materials at home until the facility is re-opened.
- All due dates will be extended. (Ignore any overdue or pre-overdue notices you receive.)
- WiFi is still available from the exterior of the building.
- All programs, meeting room use, and outreach will be canceled during this time.
- E-books and digital audiobooks are still available through Overdrive/Libby.
- Online resources (now including AncestryLibrary!) are also available from home.
- If you need help accessing Overdrive or any online resource, call 873-6281 or email email@example.com (this includes help with lost, expired, and new library cards). We'll get back to you in 1-2 days.